- Anti-Hunger Corps Summer Associate program– RSU 23 in partnership with Hunger Free America is seeking Summer Associate members
Applications for Employment:
|Administrative Application||Substitute Teacher Application|
|Teacher Application||Non-Teacher Application|
Current Employment Opportunities:
Jameson Elementary School
Loranger Memorial School
Old Orchard Beach High School
District Wide Openings
- School Nurse
- Food Service Attendant- District Wide Floater (Anticipated)- 3 Hrs/Day
- Extended School Year, Special Education, Educational Technician III
- RSU 23 Substitute Teachers
Students who are under 16 years of age and wish to obtain a work permit, please contact Helene Stevens or Jamie Turcotte at Central Office (207-934-5751) for more information. There are a few steps to complete in order to start the process of obtaining a work permit.
- The student needs to secure a job before attempting to get a work permit from the Department of Labor.
- A letter or email from the employer stating that they offered the student a job, what will be their duties, and how much they will be paying that student per hour.
- A letter from your principal stating that you are in good standing with grades and attendance. Please email the school secretary for this information.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- Fill out and sign the work permit form and then once all of the documents are passed in to Central Office, the issuing officer will sign off on the form and email it directly to the Department of Labor for approval. Click here to download the work permit form.