Applications for Employment:
|Administrative Application||Substitute Teacher Application|
|Teacher Application||Non-Teacher Application|
Current Employment Opportunities:
Jameson Elementary School
- Jameson School Educational Technician III for Library Full-time
- PreK Educational Technician III COVID- Related One Year Only, 2020-2021
- Special Ed Teacher, Behavior, Long Term Sub, Aug 27 to Nov 27, 2020
Loranger Memorial School
- Special Education Ed Tech III COVID Related One Year Only, 2020-2021
- Special Education Educational Technician III Full-Time Position, 2020-2021
Old Orchard Beach High School
District Wide Openings
- RSU 23 School Van Driver
- RSU 23 Old Orchard Beach Schools Director of Facilities and Transportation
- Anticipated Grades K-8 Remote Learning Teacher COVID Related (1 Year Only)
- UPDATED- RSU 23 Transportation Bus Driver/Van Driver – Full Time
- Bus Drivers – Spare/Substitute
Students who are under 16 years of age and wish to obtain a work permit, please contact Helene Stevens or Jamie Turcotte at Central Office (207-934-5751) for more information. There are a few steps to complete in order to start the process of obtaining a work permit.
- The student needs to secure a job before attempting to get a work permit from the Department of Labor.
- A letter or email from the employer stating that they offered the student a job, what will be their duties, and how much they will be paying that student per hour.
- A letter from your principal stating that you are in good standing with grades and attendance. Please email the school secretary for this information.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- Fill out and sign the work permit form and then once all of the documents are passed in to Central Office, the issuing officer will sign off on the form and email it directly to the Department of Labor for approval. Click here to download the work permit form.